Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) is a polypropylene film that has been stretched in both the machine and cross directions. BOPP film has become one of the most popular, high growth films in the world.
What is Bopp Bag?
BOPP bag has different layers in the bag and they are also known as Multi layer bag, HDPE/PP woven fabric is one of the layer in the bag, Firstly we prepare a multi colored BOPP films through engraved cylinders and Rotogravures reverse printing technology. Then it is laminated with HDPE/PP woven fabrics and finally the cutting and stitching is done as per the requirements.
The printing process is done through engraved cylinders and Rotogravures reverse printing technology, up to 8 colors can be printed on the single Bag , we have got a graphic department , they develop various customized designs for the particular product with the specific images and back ground colors etc , once the designs are finalized the cylinders are engraved to print the same.
Features of BOPP film:
- Excellent clarity
- Good dimensional stability and flatness
- Low electrostatic charge
- Good barrier to water vapor
- High gloss
- Good performance on high speed printing
- Resistant to oils and greases
- Good puncture and flex-crack resistance over a wide range of temperatures
- Not affected by moisture and does not wrinkle or shrink with environmental changes